Customizing Groups Is A Fun Way To Make Your Group Unique
Sample Features That Can Be Added
- Free Trips
- Your group will earn one free “cruise berth” for every eight cabins booked. A cruise berth is the per person cost based on double occupancy excluding the taxes, fees and gratuities which the “free person” must still pay.
- Cocktail Party
- Party may require minimum group size. Sometimes complimentary.
- Private Group Meeting Space
- Meeting space may require a minimum group size. Usually complimentary.
- Private Entertainment
- Sometimes we have groups which bring their own entertainment, want private dance parties or a talent show. A fee may be charged for audio visual equipment.
- Group Facebook Event
- We are happy to assist you in setting up an event on Facebook. Complimentary.
- Bonus Gifts
- These may be added features either delivered in the cabin or sent in advance. The items may depend on the size of the group. Additional fee may apply.
- Group Shore Excursion
- This is an added opportunity for your group to do something special together. These may be booked through the line or directly with a local operator, whichever is advantageous for your group. Additional fee applies.
- Agency Escort
- We suggest an agency escort for all groups of 50 or more, and are available to escort smaller groups if you would like an added layer of attention during your trip. Additional fee applies.
- We can provide your choice of paper flyers and/or e-flyers.
- Travel insurance is available to your group members and is recommended. We work with each individual to price and purchase the policy which best fits their needs. Additional fee applies.
Cruise Ships Are Terrific Settings For
• “Chicks at Sea”
Click here for your free no obligation group phone consultation
Our specialists are looking forward to assisting you in planning something special for your group!
When considering future group travel, our family calls Connie George Travel Associates first to help us navigate the various travel choices and investigate them for us. We have found that the professional advice and in depth research has helped us in making decisions that both save money as well as resulting in a more enjoyable adventure.
I would recommend anyone doing group travel planning for a special occasion, family trip or other gathering to contact Connie George Travel Associates.”
I like to research what I think we’ll like in a trip and then present an overall plan to Connie for feedback, guidance, and to handle all of the details. Connie respects what I want, isn’t afraid to offer experienced feedback, makes suggestions that add to our experience and then makes sure everything is in place. Because of how well that cruise filled our expectations, we’ve gone on to do more “Hamill brothers and sisters” cruises with Connie George Travel Associates.”
She also made being a “group leader” easy. I just had to spread the word about the Ireland tour and I connected two single travelers so they could share rooms for the week. Everyone contacted Connie George Travel Associates directly, and the agency handled all of the bookings and payments. Connie had everything covered before we left and CIE did a great job while we were there. Everyone had a wonderful time together!”